Thursday, April 7, 2011

Intelligenti pauca

It's Latin, by the way.

What is up with Ken and Stormy posting all this personal shit? I just don't get it. I realize that no one gives a fuck who I am. The only reason you come here at all is because you're interested in VIDYA GAMAN.

I beat VVVVVVV today. Vini Vidi Vici was a bitch of an ordeal to do. Now for flipped mode...

Bought MvC3 today. My team is currently Wesker/Sentinel/Wolverine. Game is fun as hell. I recommend it if you like fighters.

Speaking of fighters, BlazBlue Continuum shift. Not really my cup of tea, artwise, (too anime-ish) but a fun as shit game. Hazama is my current main.

Now that that nerdiness is out of the way, I went on an MSPA binge lately. My only thoughts: GOD DAMN YOU JACKSPERS NOIRLECROW.

Ian, signing out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment