Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Achievement unlocked: Puked all over yourself

I love Ken to death, I really do, but this whole "touchy feely" romanticist shit is retarded.

First kiss, eh buddy? Probably your last with a face like that!

Anyway, not much has been happening with me. Bought STALKER: Call of Pripyat, which is a fun as hell game. Not as good as SoC in my opinion, but the experience is still young.

Playing through God Hand again, lately. Such a fucking awesome game. Seriously. Go buy it, right now. No joke. It is so much fun.

Anyone miss Diablo II? That style of game, I mean. Fallout and Fallout 2 are also in that genre. The old(?) games that focus more on gameplay than any other factor. Just a thought.

Been watching a lot of creepy videos and reading a lot of creepypastas lately. Just been in one of those moods where being scared shitless seems appealing. I'm sure you guys know how it is.

It occurs to me that no one reads this yet, so I'm typing this for some sick self-gratification. That is a weird thing to think about, but oh well. Helps me keep my mind together, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Diablo 2 was a game made for gods. Love that shit to DEATH. And you're one to talk about ugly bro, when was your last relationship? What's that? 3 years ago over XBL? B]. You know, making fun of you feels good. also, protip, if you want to find a girl, set down the controller for five minutes and GET SOME SUN! hahaha, I kid bro, glad to see I'm not the only person who still loves Diablo games.

    ReplyDelete