Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was going to title this "Sorry guys," then I realized I don't give a fuck

Things have been a little weird lately. I don't know if Stormy just got in my head, or what, but I've been hearing slightly off noises at night, and I've been seeing weird shadows, too. The worst part is the dreams, though... I can't remember anything about them, except dread. It doesn't help that Ken is starting to see this bald guy everywhere. Even changed his blops emblem to him. I think it's just an elaborate joke to freak me out. Ken would do that...

On a happier note, Ken seems to be doing a bit better. (At least in person) And school is almost over with. 2 weeks, approximately. It's hella late this year because we had about 11 snow days. It's crazy as shit, but whatcha gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment